Herb Garden Round 2
My first herb garden was infested by a small bug a month after being planted (sad face).
Moving on to round 2…
6 lessons learned from my first herb garden
- Dont skimp on the dirt, buy nice soil made to hold in moisture for indoor plants
- Look for bugs on the herb at the store before you bring it into your home
- After finding bugs on a plant IMMEDIATELY dig up that plant. Do not wait until it infests the rest of your plants
- Spraying soapy water on a bug infested plant does nothing.
- Spraying with vinegar makes the plant brown and the bugs stay
- Admit your loss and completely start over