Seven Favorite Memories From Amsterdam
This time last year I was packing my bags for an adventure to Amsterdam and Tanzania. It was a trip of a lifetime and I cant help but wish I was reliving it in a few days. I shared my Africa pictures last year, but I never got around to sharing Amsterdam pictures. So today I have included a few pictures from the trip along with seven of my favorite memories. Hopefully I will get to relive them all some time soon!
1. Drinking Minties (hot water + mint leaves) and beer at the corner of a busy intersection. While watching for bike collisions and bicyclists in high heals.
2. Eating the most amazing apple pie at Winkle 43 while socializing with locals.
4. The beautiful architecture.
5. Cappachino and crepes at several small Coffe Shops
6. A relaxing country bike ride.
7. Bicycles covering the city