This was one of my favorite appetizer to eat as a kid and today it is one of my favorites to make. The app is easy to make and always a favorite. The pizza is almost healthy when you dont think about the cresent roll crust and the creamcheese spread. Ok its not a healthy appetizer but, at least you feel good about consuming raw vegetables when eating it.
- 2 (8 oz) packages refreigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Beau Monde
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 red, green or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup radishes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
Roll out crescent rolls and pinch seems together. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, follow package directions. Allow crust to cool.
Mix together ingredients and spread cream cheese mixture over crescent roll crust.